1. Cook quinoa; (I cooked 1/2 cup raw but used about 1/2 of it cooked).
2. Saute sliced mushrooms in olive oil. I also put about 1/2 tbls of butter.
3. Added diced chicken just to warm
4. Add spinach and toss. Don't let the spinach get over cooked. Just enough to soften and warm.
5. Add quinoa
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Top with Feta Cheese
So proud of myself. I got adventurous and had wonderful results. I enjoyed every bite.
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter and receive “25 Lifestyle Tips”